Responsible for administering, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company’s digital systems hosted on the cloud. Implements, install, and configure cloud resources, operating systems, web applications, security access and cloud related systems.
The Cloud Systems Administrator (CSA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of cloud resources, software and related cloud infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that cloud resources, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- IT Course or Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Cloud Systems Operation
- Web Application Deployment and Operations
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Cloud: Azure and AWS (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Operating System: Linux and Windows
- Web Application Systems and Deployment: IIS, Apache, NginX, PHP, and .Net Deployment
- Cloud Related Infrastructure: Blob \ S3 Storage, Auto-Scaling templates, RDS \ SQL Azure, Content Delivery Network, DNS, Domain, Cloud\App Services and cloud security access
- 2 to 6 years system administration experience.