- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Technical/ Functional Skills. Refers to the skills directly required for the competent performance of the job.
- Quality Assurance Skills – Assures that the standards, processes and proceduresare appropriate for the project and are correctly implemented
- Quality Control Skills – checks that the project follows its standards processes, and procedures, and that the project produces the required internal and external (deliverable) products.
- Tech savvy (internet, databases, software applications) Knowledge of QA/Test tools
- Non-Technical/ Non-Functional Skills. Refers to the skills that may support the completion of duties and responsibilities. Effective Communication skills Analytical Problem Solving Skills
- Behavior/ Attitudes. Refers to the values, behavior, and attitudes expected to manifest during the course of work in terms of work complexity, interpersonal relationships, and work pressure. Teamwork Sense of urgency Thinking out of the box Innovation through research Perseverance.